What Happened?

navy80

Clickbait...but seriously, what happened to Indianamat this year?  I feel like each year since the website was created, it has improved...this includes content of threads, rankings, transparency, website design, etc...

BUT, this year seems to be WEAK! Where are the good threads at this year? The articles are great but we seen the one with Asa turn into drama.  What about the video chat talk where Y2 and his gang get together and talk about Indiana HS wrestling? We've got probably 30 kids from Indiana in college wrestling as well but little talk on them. 

Where are the results? If it's not on track, it didn't happen!

Where are the intellectual posters? Where are the trolls? Where is the rat?

52 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Clickbait...

Where are the intellectual posters?

Can't speak for my guys (some might say one guy LOL) SportsFanGMS or Vito Pepperilli but I'm still here!! Admittedly I've dialed it back a bit with LilJimmys graduation (some might say expired eligibility) but I do concur with your thesis. What I've noticed it seems that several of those who do post seem to have redundant takes no matter what the thread topic. Just my opinion....hopefully things get better come tourney time and ClownBaby reappears.

Edited by UncleJimmy

''tis a little on da boring side - da cold has forced da rat to spend too much time at da mill. Da clock is windin down ! I see a couple of da Hobart heavy hitter didn't wrasle today. Also tshirts was not in da line up eitter for ASU. I promise I will make sure I remind da rest of da state where da real wrasle come from ! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.