Notable win 1-6

ontherise219

Brewer is tough that’s no doubt. I wouldn’t say he’s a lock and I simply say that because I had him punching his ticket last year and he got beat handily at semi state. Maybe he had an off day...

this year I’ve got both Trizton and Brewer making it to State. 

2 hours ago, LionsFan said:

The two teams were in different pools and did not wrestle in the cross over so both coaches agreed to wrestle the match at the end of the day. It’s great to see both coaches and wrestlers want this match to happen. So many times you see people shuffle around to avoid the big match up. Hats off to Zionsville and New Albany!

Curious if this match put the wrestlers over the 5 match limit for the day?

1 hour ago, navy80 said:

Brewer is tough that’s no doubt. I wouldn’t say he’s a lock and I simply say that because I had him punching his ticket last year and he got beat handily at semi state. Maybe he had an off day...

this year I’ve got both Trizton and Brewer making it to State. 

Nope warren and Fattore are both studs too..170 SS EV is loaded again this year.. you have the 3 top 8 ranked Brewer,Fuller and Hays  70s #13 willham.. plus Beineke, Carson who are previously ranked plus Stikes,TJB who all are tough as nails..

Big wins for Roncalli at New Pal Invite:

113 - #4 Lowery (Ronc) 9-0 MD over #7 Ross (WC)
170 - #8 (182) Mahan (Ronc) Inj. Def. over #6 (170 EV SS) Beineke (JC) - Mahan was up big before default
195 - #6 Hensen (Ronc) 7-2 over #9 Stine (Martinsville)

5 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Nope warren and Fattore are both studs too..170 SS EV is loaded again this year.. you have the 3 top 8 ranked Brewer,Fuller and Hays  70s #13 willham.. plus Beineke, Carson who are previously ranked plus Stikes,TJB who all are tough as nails..

Yea no doubt. It cracks me up how on one thread were talking about Fattore walking through state and then the next were talking about Brewer having no competition in state. All while Warren is sitting back ranked #1 and having a great season. 170 should be fun at state.

2 hours ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Yea no doubt. It cracks me up how on one thread were talking about Fattore walking through state and then the next were talking about Brewer having no competition in state. All while Warren is sitting back ranked #1 and having a great season. 170 should be fun at state.

Did you not see the results? Brewer beat a previously ranked kid 10-1 so therefore there is clearly no one in the state of Indiana that has a chance.  

7 hours ago, Loki27 said:

Did you not see the results? Brewer beat a previously ranked kid 10-1 so therefore there is clearly no one in the state of Indiana that has a chance.  

I said it would take a Herculean effort.. that's not saying unbeatable.. go look at his run @brecksville as well.. that "previously" ranked kid is by no means a joke or should be made the butt of one cuz I'm a grown man if you think it's funny to make sly insults ill answer for my wrestler any day you have something to say..comprende?

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

3 hours ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Warren is top of line... and capable of winning state just saying whoever brewer goes against will have to be beaten by a great wrestler wrestling their best.. it's gonna be fun no doubt

I think your putting a lot of unneeded pressure on Carson. There are many studs in there. Fattore, warren and a few others as well. Carson is a stud and more than that a great kid. Have had the joy to wrestle on his teams many times and have seen him beat multiple national studs. Fattore and Warren and the others have as well. Just hate to see pressure on a kid when at that level they all know they have to wrestle their very best to compete for a championship. 

4 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I said it would take a Herculean effort.. that's not saying unbeatable.. go look at his run @brecksville as well.. that "previously" ranked kid is by no means a joke or should be made the butt of one cuz I'm a grown man if you think it's funny to make sly insults ill answer for my wrestler any day you have something to say..conprende?

*comprende

5 hours ago, Jim calhoun said:

I think your putting a lot of unneeded pressure on Carson. There are many studs in there. Fattore, warren and a few others as well. Carson is a stud and more than that a great kid. Have had the joy to wrestle on his teams many times and have seen him beat multiple national studs. Fattore and Warren and the others have as well. Just hate to see pressure on a kid when at that level they all know they have to wrestle their very best to compete for a championship. 

I'm not putting any pressure on anybody.. making a observation just like anybody else on here does..thought that is what was what we do on a wrestling forum..If me thinking a kid is gonna be really tough to beat is wrong then why even discuss wrestling?

1 hour ago, Jim calhoun said:

That was my only point. If we say a kid is going to be really hard to beat that’s agreed on

Yup and that is no secret the young man is tough..as well as many of of his team mates..was just kind of upset other ppl were mocking me and twisting my words which you didn't and I totally get what you're saying as well..I'm just impressed by the kid and his progress.

On 1/8/2018 at 11:52 AM, Silvertone1696 said:

Eager to see how Walendzak bounces back after a tough loss to a good wrestler. Not a huge upset in my opinion Gavin Rose is gonna keep moving up the rankings into the top 8 or so within the next few weeks.

He lost at the al Smith as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.