Notable win 1-6

ontherise219

1 hour ago, Josephfloyd said:

Ryan Hammond Whiteland over Grant Goforth Indian Creek dec 3-1

Grant Goforth bumps up to 220lbs.  Very questionable call from the ref but great match by two studs.  If Ryan ends up making it down to 195lbs before sectionals, he will be hard to beat.

Edited by brodygrant

Brayton Lee over Cameron Amine in Michigan 3-2. Amine ranked 20th by flo. Brownsburg was runner up to Detroit Central Catholic. Blake mulkey lost in ot to 7th ranked kevon Davenport. Nathan Walton teched in the finals and Reilly Peterson also cane away with a title

38 minutes ago, Thor said:

Brayton Lee over Cameron Amine in Michigan 3-2. Amine ranked 20th by flo. Brownsburg was runner up to Detroit Central Catholic. Blake mulkey lost in ot to 7th ranked kevon Davenport. Nathan Walton teched in the finals and Reilly Peterson also cane away with a title

Conor Brady of Liberty Ohio beat Amine by the same score last week in Brecksville. Would love to see a B Lee vs Conor Brady match. Was hoping to see that at who’s number one after Lewin dropped out. I would take B Lee to win. But... seeing this score made me want to see that match even more! 

Great finish by Brownsburg.

8 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Conor Brady of Liberty Ohio beat Amine by the same score last week in Brecksville. Would love to see a B Lee vs Conor Brady match. Was hoping to see that at who’s number one after Lewin dropped out. I would take B Lee to win. But... seeing this score made me want to see that match even more! 

Great finish by Brownsburg.

What tourney was this?

8 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Carson Brewer over Trizton carson 10-1... It's gonna take a Herculean effort from a in state kid to beat him

I thought there might be a few guys that might have a shot but after seeing that result I'm not sure anyone in Indiana has a chance.

5 hours ago, Loki27 said:

I thought there might be a few guys that might have a shot but after seeing that result I'm not sure anyone in Indiana has a chance.

nobody's unbeatable but he's hitting his stride and he's the total package.. looked really good on top.. and he's a machine on his feet..Only time will tell but seeing him wrestle 10x this year and following his brecksville run tells me he's ready ..Yes Trizton always has trouble with him but brewer just looks like a d1 talent that's only getting better..Trizton has fell from rankings so the win might not wow ppl but me personally seeing Trizton  beat ranked guys like Below,Willham,Gobeyn,Minnick,Potosky and numerous state placers and few champions from other states this summer I know how good he really is and the feather in brewers cap every time he beats Trizton..Im thankful for a kid like brewer because it keeps Trizton honest and hungry because he KNOWS there's a monster right down the road and he better keep trying to improve! Trizton WILL make some noise the tourney and regardless if he hasn't wrestled to his ability I'm proud of the kid especially knowing how hard it is to improve in the room he's in.. that's another story but Brewer is special and the rest of the state will soon enough find out what many of us already do.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

10 hours ago, tangarrray said:

Exhibition match?  

The two teams were in different pools and did not wrestle in the cross over so both coaches agreed to wrestle the match at the end of the day. It’s great to see both coaches and wrestlers want this match to happen. So many times you see people shuffle around to avoid the big match up. Hats off to Zionsville and New Albany!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.