Sign in to follow this  
SWSpectator

Evansville Semi State Rankings

EMD's Clay Egli at 126 & McCartney Parkinson at 152 should probably end up in those rankings somewhere whenever you're done dying. 

It would probably be helpful for Fabio's next rankings f he knew who was moving to a new weight class now that the 2lb allowance is in effect.

Posted (edited)

Logan Sutton From Boonville At 106 for sectionals, lost to Casebolt from Castle 8-2 @Castle Invitational at 113, also Sutton beat Kameron Kendall from North Posey 2-1 in the Castle Regional Last year

Also in the Hunt at 132 Boonville's Jordan Fulks Lost to Brooks Hartz from Castle by 2

Edited by FortunatlyGreat

Thank you for the work you do on the rankings.  Hope you are feeling better.  

One note, I believe Alex Lichlyter of Evansville Memorial has been at 220 pretty much all year.  Last year he bounced between 220 & 285 if I recall correctly.

I was told he was going up to 285 for the tourny that's why he is there if that's false just shoot me a message with a source thanks for the praise but trust me the real work is done by mike Dane and the people who put in results.

I agree with SWINfan. Great idea doing the update LIVE.  I know you did it last year but you’ve really upped your game!  It shows just how much work goes into it.  Great job Coach!

Baxter’s Dad. 

1 hour ago, Fabio Jr. said:

I was told he was going up to 285 for the tourny that's why he is there if that's false just shoot me a message with a source thanks for the praise but trust me the real work is done by mike Dane and the people who put in results.

if you were told that, then I'd go with that.  I knew they had 2 kids that had wrestled at 285 and Lichlyter has been wrestling 220, so I assumed