Lesnar vs. Snyder

We are talking about Darrick Snyder right ?   I mean this is a no brainer answer..................D Snyder all the way !!!   The guy is a genius and will figure out some way to beat Lesner I have faith !!!

Edited by JMILL

11 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

Not a lot going on with HS wrestling at the moment. 

Who wins the NCAA championship with both guys in their prime? 

I actually was living in St Louis in 2000 when Lesnar one the championship there,  and I was one of the volunteer table workers at the NCAA tournament.  Actually had Lesnar on my mat in one of the early rounds.  He was the one everybody wanted to watch?  But with that said Lesnar seems bigger and stronger, but Snyder quicker and more technical.   But Snyder probably will walk out with 4 NCAA championships,  Olympic gold and maybe one or two more.   Based on accomplishments,  I got to go with Kyle Snyder.            How about Tommy Rowlands (another great OSU HWY) vs Kyle Snyder?   Rowlands would have had 3 NCAA championships if he didn't tear his knee up.   Remember he still was an all American with a torn ACL. 

19 minutes ago, JMILL said:

We are talking about Darrick Snyder right ?   I mean this is a no brainer answer..................D Snyder all the way !!!   The guy is a genius and will figure out some way to beat Lesner I have faith !!!

Plus he can have Fabio as a tag team partner if needed

42 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

ut Snyder probably will walk out with 4 NCAA championships,

3 time - He lost to Gadson of Iowa State his freshman year.

But yes, he will go down as one of the most decorated US wrestlers of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we still talking about D Snyder the Bburg coaching legend and former CCIW wrestling star ?   guys come on this is a no brainer, like @Fabio Jr. beating David Taylor (on paper)  @Darrick Snyder would draw up a way somehow to beating Lesner, IT's NOT EVEN CLOSE !!!!!     #TheCounty   #PainTrain 

Edited by JMILL

He would major or stick brock.. Brock had trouble with the guys of his day and snyder is a whole different animal.. lesnars strength isn't overbearing vs Snyder and snyder speed and technique would have Brock confused..Cain took lesnar down and out wrestled lesnar with ease albeit a fight.. you could tell Cains speed was problems for Brock.. Brock isn't even the  best Gopher HW....Konrad was a MONSTER.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

I'm a HUGE Lesner fan. Outside of Matt Hughes, he's my favorite. Even in College, he had an unbelievable amount of power, most guys just couldn't compete. That said, if you take a look at his matches with Wes Hand, its clear that folks with good technique could beat him. Kyle Snyder has superior technique & speed, Lesnar wouldn't have stood much of a chance!

Now as for Lesnar an Stephen Neal, Lesnar would have smoked him!!! I actually wrestled with Neal at Bruce Baumgartner's Heavyweight camp, he was a great wrestler, but Lesnar had way too much power!