Sign in to follow this  
Ironbear

IHSGW.net

So for her to compete in the event I have to pull her from a multi dual/Tourney event?  Gotcha.

11 hours ago, Ironbear said:

This event will charge the athlete just 2pts for regional and state together per IHSAA.

Well, The IHSAA thought that was a good compromise. They could have charged us 4pts.  When she wrestles in the regionals she can get between 3 to 5 matches and the state 3-4 matches and be charged just 2pts for both. That's 6 to 9 matches against her peer group for 2pts. 

Oh I understand but she is my Varsity 106lber so I would have to FF her weight at two duals or a multi team event for her to compete so not sure I can make that happen. 

When you go to submit your female athlete info just push submit and she's registered do not go to the credit card page. Registration ends 1/4/2018 if you are North of I-70 then you are at the North Regional. If you are south of I-70 then you register in the South Regional.  Just go to IHSGW.net Gary Myers

What time can teams get into the building for regionals and state to warm up and check weight? 

Also want to make sure we have the bracketing formula ready for state pairing so we don't have a blind draw as was done last year.

Thanks!

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, Ironbear said:

When you go to submit your female athlete info just push submit and she's registered do not go to the credit card page. Registration ends 1/4/2018 if you are North of I-70 then you are at the North Regional. If you are south of I-70 then you register in the South Regional.  Just go to IHSGW.net Gary Myers

Is there a way to confirm the girls were registered?

Remember that a 3lbs weight allowance will be awarded to the girls next Friday night at the Regionals if they have made scratch weight at least 1 time during the season and have 4 weigh ins.. Go to IHSGW.net to register your girls for the state championships. if you are North of I-70 then you register for the North Regional and if you are South of I-70 you register for the South Regional. If you need any question answered off this sight inbox me. Gary Myers

It was asked earlier. Doors will open at 5:30 PM for wrestlers and coaches at the North Regional at Maconaquah. 

Well, we so far we have more female wrestlers this year then last year. The south regional needs more girls so hopefully today more will sign up. The north has over 100 girls in that regional that have signed up compared to 64 last year. IHSGW.net

How many mats will be going at the North regional? Is it double elimination, wrestle back to 3rd? Will be our first year there so kind of curious?

I need a contact number for someone in charge please or call me at 219-229-0894 we r suppose to attend north regional

I need a contact number for someone in charge please or call me at 219-229-0894 we r suppose to attend north regional

sent you an pm with a couple numbers

On 1/4/2018 at 9:44 AM, Ironbear said:

Well, we so far we have more female wrestlers this year then last year. The south regional needs more girls so hopefully today more will sign up. The north has over 100 girls in that regional that have signed up compared to 64 last year. IHSGW.net

how did this go? entries are missing now from your website but south regional was looking thin as of Fridays numbers....

South Regionals where up by 6 wrestlers this year but the north went from 64 to 106. You can go to track wrestling to see brackets. Just put in IHSGW and it will get you to the state brackets.