IHSGW.net

Ironbear

So for her to compete in the event I have to pull her from a multi dual/Tourney event?  Gotcha.

11 hours ago, Ironbear said:

This event will charge the athlete just 2pts for regional and state together per IHSAA.

Well, The IHSAA thought that was a good compromise. They could have charged us 4pts.  When she wrestles in the regionals she can get between 3 to 5 matches and the state 3-4 matches and be charged just 2pts for both. That's 6 to 9 matches against her peer group for 2pts. 

When you go to submit your female athlete info just push submit and she's registered do not go to the credit card page. Registration ends 1/4/2018 if you are North of I-70 then you are at the North Regional. If you are south of I-70 then you register in the South Regional.  Just go to IHSGW.net Gary Myers

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:50 PM, Ironbear said:

When you go to submit your female athlete info just push submit and she's registered do not go to the credit card page. Registration ends 1/4/2018 if you are North of I-70 then you are at the North Regional. If you are south of I-70 then you register in the South Regional.  Just go to IHSGW.net Gary Myers

Is there a way to confirm the girls were registered?

Remember that a 3lbs weight allowance will be awarded to the girls next Friday night at the Regionals if they have made scratch weight at least 1 time during the season and have 4 weigh ins.. Go to IHSGW.net to register your girls for the state championships. if you are North of I-70 then you register for the North Regional and if you are South of I-70 you register for the South Regional. If you need any question answered off this sight inbox me. Gary Myers

Well, we so far we have more female wrestlers this year then last year. The south regional needs more girls so hopefully today more will sign up. The north has over 100 girls in that regional that have signed up compared to 64 last year. IHSGW.net

On 1/4/2018 at 9:44 AM, Ironbear said:

Well, we so far we have more female wrestlers this year then last year. The south regional needs more girls so hopefully today more will sign up. The north has over 100 girls in that regional that have signed up compared to 64 last year. IHSGW.net

how did this go? entries are missing now from your website but south regional was looking thin as of Fridays numbers....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.