4. *Eli Pokerney 

Sophomore : 

1. Alec Viduya 

2. Brayden Lowery 

3. Silas Allred

Freshman : 

1. Blake Boarman 

2. Alex Cottey 

3. ???? Like to put Ben Dalton here but haven’t seen him wrestle yet . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

Tough question with people like Ty Mills taking 2nd, 3rd, 2nd... I see Cayden Rooks ranked in someones rankings but he only placed once (state champ though) and barely beat mills who has placed 3 times. Graham Rooks has placed high 3 times and ranked #1 this year. I'll make my list tomorrow I need some time to sleep on this one lol. I know right now though no way im putting Brayden Curtis that high

31 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Tough question with people like Ty Mills taking 2nd, 3rd, 2nd... I see Cayden Rooks ranked in someones rankings but he only placed once (state champ though) and barely beat mills who has placed 3 times. Graham Rooks has placed high 3 times and ranked #1 this year. I'll make my list tomorrow I need some time to sleep on this one lol. I know right now though no way im putting Brayden Curtis that high

Mills lost to Rooks back-to-back weeks and lost twice this weekend to two people who each have multiple losses. Despite his 2-3-2, it’s kind of hard to have him in a P4P list when he just took two losses this last weekend.

48 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

P4P, I can see your dilemma. The class one I did, the Seniors & Juniors are according to National Ranked by Flo . By their National Big Board Class & National Ranking . You can add (Eli Pokerney

* National Ranked) to that 4th spot on the Junior list as well.

Now Updated 

Edited by TeamGarcia

I was just using Mills as an example. I also like the older Rooks brother I don't necessarily think Cayden is better than Graham he just happened to be better on a more important day lol. But as far as Mills goes yes I agree his 2 losses last weekend hurt his P4P ranking but my point is he has a 2nd, 3rd, and 2nd and had Cayden beat last year and Cayden pulled it out that match could of went either way. Wasn't disagreeing with your rankings just bringing up a point of view lol. Last year Cayden and mills were even imo. But Mills placed 2nd as a freshman lol. I don't think Brayden Curtis who is on the same level as Hunter Watts but so happened to be at 106 is better than a Nathan Walton/Blake Mulkey/Davison/Mcintosh

1 hour ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

Normally I would not post anything about my kid but I had to laugh a little. Let me give a little history on Brayden. He placed 7th as a freshman. However his only 106 losses were to Asa at State in UTB in the last 3 seconds and to Sam Fair in the last few sec after making a bad choice. At this point his head was just not there after a tight loss to Asa. Hats off to Fair he was the better man. For placement he pinned Moran In the 2nd to place 7th. Prior to state, during the season, he beat Mills and Watts twice. Post season and summer he beat Viduya and Rooks.

Last season he was 43 and 0 only giving up 1 take down the whole season. He is Currently Ranked 12th at 113 on Intermat and undefeated wrestling up.

I'm not saying he will win state again. Anything can happen. However, if you talk to anyone on that list I'm sure they will tell you he has earned his place. To those I mentioned no disrespect intended. I was just stating facts. All of our kids know each other. Brayden could care less about rankings and just wants good matches. However, give credit where it's due. Unless you know something I don't. 

P4P (I might of missed a credential) 

First Tier 

1. Brayton Lee- 2x State Champ, Super 32- All-American, I think Fargo All-American 

2. Mason Parris- 2X State Champ, Flo National Champ 

2nd Tier... you can argue all day who’s where .

3. Asa Garcia- State Champ, State Placer, Super 32 All-American 

4.  Lucas Davison- State Placer, Fargo Champ 

5.  Eli Pokerney- State Placer, Fargo Champ 

6. Alex Mosconi- State Placer, Fargo All-American 

7. Brayden Lowery- State Placer, Fargo All-American 

——————————————— 

3rd Tier

8. Brayden Curtis- State Champ, State Placer, very good Freestyle wrestler 

9. Ty Mills- 3x (2,3,2) State Placer  

10. Graham Rooks- 3x State Placer 

Honorable Mention: 

Brayden Littell- if you don’t know him and how good of a wrestler he is you will, the Nation will know his name by the time he’s done. Both Folk & Freestyle & Greco . 

So many good wrestlers to choose from... 

In my mind Mason Parris should be 1, not by much BUT I feel as though him and Brayton both have a heaping load of national accolades that we can go back and forth on. The difference maker for me is in their freshman year where Brayton did not make it to state and Mason Parris as a freshman took 3rd at 182, which to me is impressive. Being a freshman in those upper weights and placing at all is difficult let alone in the top 3. At the same note to this I think if Brayton didn't get the unfortunate draw of wrestling A. Bethel in that ticket round he would most likely have gotten 2nd/3rd that year behind Nick Lee. 

20 minutes ago, IWFTKWC11 said:

In my mind Mason Parris should be 1, not by much BUT I feel as though him and Brayton both have a heaping load of national accolades that we can go back and forth on. The difference maker for me is in their freshman year where Brayton did not make it to state and Mason Parris as a freshman took 3rd at 182, which to me is impressive. Being a freshman in those upper weights and placing at all is difficult let alone in the top 3. At the same note to this I think if Brayton didn't get the unfortunate draw of wrestling A. Bethel in that ticket round he would most likely have gotten 2nd/3rd that year behind Nick Lee. 

Totally agree P4P,  had to give my vote to Brayton because of his All-Round Wrestling both in Free/Folk. I forgot to mention his UWW Freestyle stuff he’s done also which really helps his overall wrestling abilities. 

Not saying  Mason shouldn’t be #1, what he’s done is impressive . Only seen him wrestle Folkstyle and absolutely dominate ! 

Edited by TeamGarcia

9 hours ago, Sydokun said:

Normally I would not post anything about my kid but I had to laugh a little. Let me give a little history on Brayden. He placed 7th as a freshman. However his only 106 losses were to Asa at State in UTB in the last 3 seconds and to Sam Fair in the last few sec after making a bad choice. At this point his head was just not there after a tight loss to Asa. Hats off to Fair he was the better man. For placement he pinned Moran In the 2nd to place 7th. Prior to state, during the season, he beat Mills and Watts twice. Post season and summer he beat Viduya and Rooks.

Last season he was 43 and 0 only giving up 1 take down the whole season. He is Currently Ranked 12th at 113 on Intermat and undefeated wrestling up.

I'm not saying he will win state again. Anything can happen. However, if you talk to anyone on that list I'm sure they will tell you he has earned his place. To those I mentioned no disrespect intended. I was just stating facts. All of our kids know each other. Brayden could care less about rankings and just wants good matches. However, give credit where it's due. Unless you know something I don't. 

Brayden outscored his opponents at state last year 27-3...

freshman - 7th at 106 (record- 44-5)

sophomore- 1st at 106 (43-0)

junior- ? At 120

kid is a stud....you can’t argue his qualifications to be on the top p4p list.

will he win State this year? Maybe, maybe not. We have seen kids win early in their careers and not win again like Reitz and someone from last year I can’t remember who got beat on Friday night. So it will be interesting to see how he does up at 120. 

9 hours ago, Sydokun said:

Brayden outscored his opponents at state last year 27-3...

freshman - 7th at 106 (record- 44-5)

sophomore- 1st at 106 (43-0)

junior- ? At 120

kid is a stud....you can’t argue his qualifications to be on the top p4p list.

will he win State this year? Maybe, maybe not. We have seen kids win early in their careers and not win again like Reitz and someone from last year I can’t remember who got beat on Friday night. So it will be interesting to see how he does up at 120. 

* National Ranked

Just HS

1. Mason Parris- 2x State Champ, Flo Champ *

2. Brayton Lee- 2x State Champ, Super 32 All- American *

3. Asa Garcia- State Champ, State Placer, Super 32 All- American *

4. Brayden Curtis- State Champ, State Placer *

5. Kasper McIntosh- 3x State Placer *

6. Ty Mills- 3x State Placer 

7. Nathan Walton- 3x State Placer 

8. Graham Rooks- 3x State Placer 

9. Cayden Rooks- State Champ 

10. Alec Viduya- State Champ 

really I could go on & on . 

54 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

* National Ranked

Just HS

really I could go on & on

Now that, we do not doubt!! BTW big shoutout and welcome to a #MrsTeamGarcia to the IndianaMat community!! Nice to have the voice of reason for TeamGarcia onboard.

To  keep it on topic..I'd take Parris then Lee.

Edited by UncleJimmy

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

* National Ranked

Just HS

really I could go on & on . 

Lucas Davidson is nationally ranked.

I think they should be in there but if you take out what they did in Freestyle, I’m only seeing HS State Placers credentials as far as “HS Folkstyle” what Navy80 asked in general . 

If you read up, I put them both in there. 

48 minutes ago, BClark said:

Lucas Davidson is nationally ranked.

39 minutes ago, Caleb Spires said:

And Pokorney, if I remember correctly. At least I know he was at one point. 

1 hour ago, UncleJimmy said:

Now that, we do not doubt!! BTW big shoutout and welcome to a #MrsTeamGarcia to the IndianaMat community!! Nice to have the voice of reason for TeamGarcia onboard.

To  keep it on topic..I'd take Parris then Lee.

Rude .... you can change my letter Jimmy just for that . Special session for you in #TheCountyP.O.M. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.