Holiday Classic

WrestlerGuy12

54 minutes ago, trackgopher said:

Hopefully you guys are aware, EMD Holiday Classic is STREAMING for $8 throughout the entire competition.  NO ARCHIVES will be available.

Thanks!

Is that for both days? It looked like it was only for tomorrow (12/29) when I looked it up on track.

57 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Very surprised to see rioux and big Conley it’s several losses. I have both of them punching their ticket to the state finals. 

When your Wrestling a schedule like Avon’s your going to take a few loses here and there. Pretty much week after week they face a Top 10 team and Ranked Individual. I agree they will be at The Bank in February. 

56 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Is there a river of holy water running beneath the school?

Pretty sure I saw one in the restroom.... 

It is the weirdest thing when you walk in. I actually walked  back out and went back in to be sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. 

The gym is super old. You have to walk up these steep stairs to make it to this little old door. Then you walk in.... it’s like the Taj Mahal of crappers. Weird...

Edited by Mattyb

14 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

It is the weirdest thing when you walk in. I actually walked  back out and went back in to be sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. 

The gym is super old. You have to walk up these steep stairs to make it to this little old door. Then you walk in.... it’s like the Taj Mahal of crappers. Weird...

So what was the color of the holy water river in the EMD bathroom?   Make sure we classify this as the right thing?

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

You mean that same old gym that's lined with names of 26 State Wrestling Champs? 

15 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

I don’t know if that will go over too well snapping photos in bathrooms 2017 at a Catholic school 

All someone has to do is take a standard bathroom mirror selfie. Socially acceptable and at least some of the bathroom is in view

Edited by Thor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.