The Spartan Classic

Perseverance

23 minutes ago, bwoodjc89 said:

Gaven Hare wrestled 195 as a freshman, 220 as a sophomore and junior and now 220 as a senior as well so I’m confused. He hasn’t really gained any significant weight over the last 3 years. 

I'm confident it was an honest mistake on Jason's end. Appreciate the additional info for his benefit.  

11 hours ago, infowrestling said:

3 years ago, Gaven Hare wrestled 195...............you must be thinking about a different fella

Maybe it was ostroski...i seen hare at ecic...looked like the same kid...it was winner and another bigger fella..182 at least..from jay county...they were both 8th graders at the time..winner was a.7th grader 

Edited by jason

29 minutes ago, 1981cam said:

Any big match-ups at hwt?

State ranked # 3 Dakota Ault from FW Northside.....#10 Jack Williams from Carmel.  Also NC semi-state #4 Isaiah Greene (Beech Grove), East Chi semi-state #7 Michael Foster (Crown Point).....as well as FW semi-state #4 Will Swartz (FW Snider).  Looks to be another solid weight class. 

Edited by Perseverance

19 hours ago, Perseverance said:

A couple sleepers to not overlook is 126-Gabe Phillips from Centerville & 145-Dyllion Humbert from Franklin Co.  Both are very capable of ruining someone's day.

At 126 your sleeper pick will have his chance to be noticed, he has Viduya 1st round 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.