T.E.C. Thread

decbell1

1 hour ago, Clan Campbell said:

Centerville wins the TEC title this year.

Lol..knightstown..by far...then a.toss up between winchester and Centerville for 2nd...ive seen knights town first hand...they have at least 5 weight class champs..

3 hours ago, TheFuncle said:

I'm going to disagree with at least one of your weight class champs. 126 will be won by Gabreyel Phillips of Centerville. Best lb for lb wrestler in the TEC this year. 

Saw him wrestle my brother at New Castle, that kid is ridiculously lanky for a 126. He looked really good. 

When did Knightstown join the TEC?  I'm still adjusting to Tri being part of the TEC; shows how out of date I am.  Doesn't seem right if they are part of the conference, not even close to the original three eastern state line county small school conference.  

On 12/25/2017 at 9:49 PM, decbell1 said:

Union City has beaten two 1A Team State Invitees this year already-is this the year they win the TEC? Thoughts??

Lincoln beat Union City 45-36. And Lincoln is no where in the race for a team championship. I say they finish actually closer to the bottom half. Lincoln will probably have a few weight class championships with 132, 170,  and heavyweight, perhaps 220 as well. Knightstown is heavy favorite for team title in my opinion

6 hours ago, jason said:

Lol..knightstown..by far...then a.toss up between winchester and Centerville for 2nd...ive seen knights town first hand...they have at least 5 weight class champs..

I would also disagree on 285, Lincoln’s 285 beat him in a dual meet earlier this season and then lost at knightstown invite.. definitely going to be a good match though! I do agree on Gabe Phillips winning 126, and Elijah Phillips or Hunter Brown at 132. Both very solid wrestlers any thoughts on 120/170?

2 hours ago, Branden McKinney said:

I would also disagree on 285, Lincoln’s 285 beat him in a dual meet earlier this season and then lost at knightstown invite.. definitely going to be a good match though! I do agree on Gabe Phillips winning 126, and Elijah Phillips or Hunter Brown at 132. Both very solid wrestlers any thoughts on 120/170?

170..depends on what Coffman does..otherwise I will take winchester

5 hours ago, Clan Campbell said:

When did Knightstown join the TEC?  I'm still adjusting to Tri being part of the TEC; shows how out of date I am.  Doesn't seem right if they are part of the conference, not even close to the original three eastern state line county small school conference.  

This year..i agree..they should be in shenandoah conference 

3 hours ago, Branden McKinney said:

Lincoln beat Union City 45-36. And Lincoln is no where in the race for a team championship. I say they finish actually closer to the bottom half. Lincoln will probably have a few weight class championships with 132, 170,  and heavyweight, perhaps 220 as well. Knightstown is heavy favorite for team title in my opinion

Who is at 170? Also heavyweight from winchester?

8 hours ago, Branden McKinney said:

The first time knightstown wrestled with cambridge city it was the 220 who wrestled 285 not the actual heavy. The two have only met one time this year.

1 hour ago, panther87 said:

The first time knightstown wrestled with cambridge city it was the 220 who wrestled 285 not the actual heavy. The two have only met one time this year.

My apologies, I was sick and was not at knightstown invite but I was told he lost a close one and it was still a really good match. Should be exciting!

11 hours ago, Clan Campbell said:

Knightstown is actually one of the original schools to form the TEC. Things you remember when you're old like me ;)

6 hours ago, jason said:

Who is at 170? Also heavyweight from winchester?

Logan Shaffer is the reigning champ at 285...jayminson Myer is undefeated against conference opponents this far..wins over knightstown..tri..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.