Team state notable wins and upsets

1prouddad

6 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

Portage doubles up the #youngguns in a 34-17 match up. Portage wins the majority of the major match ups of ranked guys

Same held true for the EMD/CE match up as far as the highly anticipated match up go. The difference was the othe guys in the line up did what they had to do to help solidify a win against a tough and talented CE team. 

After watching EMD vs Portage, I feel a bit better about that loss.  They almost tripled them up. 

Congrats to our neighbors Brownsburg. 

Great day thanks to all that ran it! 

#TheCounty

Edited by Mattyb

36 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

For the Team Championship we get #1(170) vs #1(182). Pm down by 3 and Warren needs bonus points or BB wins by criteria

Great dual meet. Super exciting. If Warren won it would have came down to criteria- and that would have made it 8 matches pm to 6 burg. Ended up being 7 matches to 7. Burg had a misconduct in the match and I’m not sure how that would have figured in in the criteria if it came down to that. Congrats to Brownsburg for another state championship. We’re going to enjoy the holidays and get back on the grind. We’ve got big duals coming up against Cathedral and a rematch against Brownsburg in a few weeks. We’re gonna keep working hard and getting better. Awesome day of wrestling to all teams involved.

17 minutes ago, Falcon06 said:

Great dual meet. Super exciting. If Warren won it would have came down to criteria- and that would have made it 8 matches pm to 6 burg. Ended up being 7 matches to 7. Burg had a misconduct in the match and I’m not sure how that would have figured in in the criteria if it came down to that. Congrats to Brownsburg for another state championship. We’re going to enjoy the holidays and get back on the grind. We’ve got big duals coming up against Cathedral and a rematch against Brownsburg in a few weeks. We’re gonna keep working hard and getting better. Awesome day of wrestling to all teams involved.

I believe the team with fewest misconduct points is the first criteria used. I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.