Team state notable wins and upsets

1prouddad

7 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

For a “state championship” teams are giving a lot of guys the day off 

Right off hand, I've noticed that Avon is missing some of the young guns. ''Tis the season though and they may be traveling. 

3 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

What's up with Penn not having a 106? That was costly

Not sure, but their normal 113 Evan Light is not on roster.  106 FF was they key to their loss obviously.  Castle's 106 is very inexperienced.

BTW, watch Frankton (3-see in 1A).  North Posey's coming to get you.

Just now, SWINfan said:

How tight will Columbus East - Mater Dei be?  Seems like many of the weights feature the strength of both teams.  And I haven't looked at all teams....  is Columbus East the only one wearing the shorts/tee combo?

MD will be too much for Columbus East.  Look at the dual score.  MD way too strong 106-120 (probably 18 pts right there).  126-160 will be GREAT matches though.  Even if Columbus East wins all 6 of those, you're probably looking at only 18-19 points.  And that won;t happen IMO.

8 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

Not sure, but their normal 113 Evan Light is not on roster.  106 FF was they key to their loss obviously.  Castle's 106 is very inexperienced.

BTW, watch Frankton (3-see in 1A).  North Posey's coming to get you.

Heard Light (113) out today with injury. Hadary (106) possibly sick. 

Did again for me, though it's still a little jumpy.  

While I am in the mood to b*tch, sound would be nice....  

And what makes it so difficult for Mater Dei to report individual results during the season or at least even have individual records entered for this event?  I haven't seen any other team wehre  every wrestler's record is "0-0".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.