Fort Wayne and New Castle Semi-State rankings update 12/22

Y2CJ41

My thought at 145 New Castle SS has Redd with several losses associated with his name while Humbert FC Beat Redd twice last year. Leavel losing to Otto again Humbert again beat Otto 3 times last year out of conference sectional and second at regional. Just something to look at. 

Edited by FCwildcat
Spelling

12 minutes ago, rgreenwood3636 said:

So my question is why in the FW SS 160 rankings you have as listed

#4 Chandler Woenker #5 Ethan Hicks #7 Christian Bratcher

But in the state they go

#11 Bratcher #12 Hicks # 14 Woenker

Just lost on the logic please explain

Different people have different opinions...don’t look too much into it. 

On 12/22/2017 at 8:00 PM, FCwildcat said:

My thought at 145 New Castle SS has Redd with several losses associated with his name while Humbert FC Beat Redd twice last year. Leavel losing to Otto again Humbert again beat Otto 3 times last year out of conference sectional and second at regional. Just something to look at. 

Thank you for the info. This helps for next set of rankings.

2 hours ago, rgreenwood3636 said:

So my question is why in the FW SS 160 rankings you have as listed

#4 Chandler Woenker #5 Ethan Hicks #7 Christian Bratcher

But in the state they go

#11 Bratcher #12 Hicks # 14 Woenker

Just lost on the logic please explain

Until those three face each other, it’s just speculation. If the semi-State rankings were based 100% off of the state rankings, Mike may as well just do all of them. 

There were several head-to-head matches at the Spartan Classic which would likely change the New Castle SS rankings.  For example, Viduya beat Smiley at 126 and Williams beat Greene at 285.  I have placewinner names from Spartan Classic but not brackets.

23 minutes ago, FC118 said:

There were several head-to-head matches at the Spartan Classic which would likely change the New Castle SS rankings.  For example, Viduya beat Smiley at 126 and Williams beat Greene at 285.  I have placewinner names from Spartan Classic but not brackets.

Yes, and thank you for the results. Makes it much easier to be more accurate.

2 hours ago, FC118 said:

Who did Williams lose to... Koors or Foster ?  What was the result?

36 minutes ago, tigroscr said:

I see that Charlie is ranked 13th, however he isnt shown credit for winning over Irick, and Lushin, or the Penn gentleman ranked 11th. 

You can add them yourself. Just go to the results section. Then individual results and add the wins and score. Just takes a couple of minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.