THE SQUEEEEEZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEE Show -12-21 7PM

Fabio Jr.

Watch live video from NickyDubz on www.twitch.tv

Tomorrow Me and everyone's favorite ranker @ontherise219 will be doing a little sit down and chat about wrestling in Indiana. No real agenda on there we just wanna do a thing we love, talking IN hs wrestling. Might get some college updates on former IN studs and just some straight Duding out.

We also want you to be involved there will be a chatroom open to. All that is necessary to chat with us will be  an account at www.twitch.tv (its a site for streaming video games but there are talk shows and such so dont get scared baby boomers) Once I finalize a link and stuff Ill post it here. Those who have been missing the hangouts we wont have the whole gang but hey you will have 2 guys who have  lived IN wrestling the for over a decade.

See yall then 

2 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Tomorrow Me and everyone's favorite ranker @ontherise219 will be doing a little sit down and chat about wrestling in Indiana. No real agenda on there we just wanna do a thing we love, talking IN hs wrestling. Might get some college updates on former IN studs and just some straight Duding out.

We also want you to be involved there will be a chatroom open to. All that is necessary to chat with us will be  an account at www.twitch.tv (its a site for streaming video games but there are talk shows and such so dont get scared baby boomers) Once I finalize a link and stuff Ill post it here. Those who have been missing the hangouts we wont have the whole gang but hey you will have 2 guys who have  lived IN wrestling the for over a decade.

See yall then 

can we just come over to the studio and get our questions out in person amongst the cats, and hot GF's ?

1 hour ago, Fabio Jr. said:

See yall then 

Just a decade?  How can be sure it will be good?

Great Job Fellas ! 

Nick love the show, reminds me of FRL , love listening to FRL (Flo Radio) everyweek with Willie & Nomad . KEEP THIS UP !

You guys got a great thing going !

Cant wait for next year and start watching Live streams of Duals and such . 

PS ... #TheCounty ©️®️™️, you can use it as #TheCountyStreamingNetwork as YOUR Broadcast . Hint ... Hint .. 

Enjoyed listening and looking forward to future ones. Guess I will have to get set up on twitch now. Course if I knew you were going to end the stream, wouldn't have started up a dvr episode of Fixer Upper for my wife.  Now I am stuck watching it so thanks! Lol...  Agree, keep it up!

15 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

J mill hasnt told me he knows where I live an how to get in Mikes running late so I might be flying solo in the beginning LOL

Any way about to put the stream up so come hang out make an account and chat while we finish up 

Hope to see you all there

Mike late? No way that is possible :D:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.