2017 Brecksville Invitational Holiday Tournament

TeamGarcia

48 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Washington wins and will wrestle for 3rd & 4th 

Very good luck to your boy in the finals. Just tell him to have fun now. No one expects him to win(not literally) so he has nothing to lose and also make sure no matter what happens that after the match he doesn't regret not doing something. I know it's gonna be probably the toughest match(or one of them) of his career so far but I can tell him one thing I know. He has everyone i know from Indiana and from Indianamat behind him and very very proud of him no matter the outcome. To make the finals in that tournament is probably as hard as winning an Indiana State Title.GOOD LUCK ASA!!!! and rest of Indiana boys still wrestling.

Edited by Wrestling4EVER

22 minutes ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Very good luck to your boy in the finals. Just tell him to have fun now. No one expects him to win(not literally) so he has nothing to lose and also make sure no matter what happens that after the match he doesn't regret not doing something. I know it's gonna be probably the toughest match(or one of them) of his career so far but I can tell him one thing I know. He has everyone i know from Indiana and from Indianamat behind him and very very proud of him no matter the outcome. To make the finals in that tournament is probably as hard as winning an Indiana State Title.GOOD LUCK ASA!!!! and rest of Indiana boys still wrestling.

Good luck asa

46 minutes ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Thank You Wrestling4Ever for your kind words . He’s Leaving nothing Believe me, he’s going balls to the wall. He’s suffered a few loses to Decatur(s) In the past . Things are alittle different now . He’s has learned a lot from them. Trained with them this Summer to get better, Lots of hard work to get where he’s at now . 

Local Channel 9 is covering the Finals . 

Flowrestling.com is Streaming the Finals Live . 

Again Thank You 

9 minutes ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Dang. We really have to pay for the whole subscription just to watch the finals?

Yup.  Not sure if they still run the trial month or not, nor if it can be set up in less than an hour.    They have a per month subscription, not sure if that’s an option you can still find since they are doing away with that in next few months. 

Just now, TeamGarcia said:

Only 3 mats all side by side 

Mat 1- is Championship that’s where all the Cameras are at . 

Mat 3- 3rd & 4th 

Mat 5- 5th & 6th 

Thanks for info.  Just found out it’s on TrackWrestling so I can follow it from there.  I thought it was FloArena and didn’t want to keep bouncing back and forth on their system. 

1 minute ago, TeamGarcia said:

Carson 

My fault they had 7th & Place matches running at the same time as Consi Finals 

Not a problem. This young man just made us, Portage Wrestling family, proud this weekend. And I want to make sure he gets the recognition he deserves for a great tournament.

3 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Carson loses his 3-4 UTB and finishes 4th, great tournament wrestling in that 10th seed 

That was a rematch of the match that knocked him out of the championship bracket. Both kids were IHPO champs. Couple more ticks and Carson would have gotten the takedown to win it. Great match. Super proud. #GettingBetter

3 minutes ago, grapplegirl said:

Not a problem. This young man just made us, Portage Wrestling family, proud this weekend. And I want to make sure he gets the recognition he deserves for a great tournament.

Definitely, he’s had one hell of a tournament. Proud of all the Indiana boys here. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.