145- Young (MC)

152- Hemmelgarn (JC)

160- Winner (JC)

170- Prybylla (MC)

182- Abbott (MC)

195- Pease (D)

220- Hare (JC)

285- Schwieterman (CW)

I’ve got Jay County with the most champs but Oak Hill with the team victory... any thoughts??

9 hours ago, decbell1 said:

I can't tell whether to take you seriously or if you're trying to be funny. 

Do you understand that the criteria posted on trackwrestling is irrelevant and just a guideline?

Do you understand that they used IHSAA-directed seeding guidelines and seeded the tournament EXACTLY like sectional (which Jay has hosted since 2002)?

Do you understand that they don't really care whether or not you were unaware of the actual seeding guidelines?

I just said yep.

Edited by jason

9 hours ago, decbell1 said:

I can't tell whether to take you seriously or if you're trying to be funny. 

Do you understand that the criteria posted on trackwrestling is irrelevant and just a guideline?

Do you understand that they used IHSAA-directed seeding guidelines and seeded the tournament EXACTLY like sectional (which Jay has hosted since 2002)?

Do you understand that they don't really care whether or not you were unaware of the actual seeding guidelines?

I'm being serious..so maybe if you explained this..without being a condescending jerk we could close the issue. I was unaware of that..i assumed justly that they would put seeding criteria on track accurately. So if what you say is correct..then that's fine. 

6 hours ago, purdue02 said:

Here’s my champs....

106- Hardcastle (OH)

113- Zadylak (N)

120- Lacey (GV)

126- Blackburn (D)

132- Sanders (JC)

138- Evans (OH)

145- Young (MC)

152- Hemmelgarn (JC)

160- Winner (JC)

170- Prybylla (MC)

182- Abbott (MC)

195- Pease (D)

220- Hare (JC)

285- Schwieterman (CW)

I’ve got Jay County with the most champs but Oak Hill with the team victory... any thoughts??

Sounds spot on..however..i will take Chapman at 170 from jay county...not sure about oak hill..nice pick though

Edited by jason

Just now, buscowrestling said:

What weight?  Moeller has a forfiet at 145....

I just seen that..it must have been a mistake earlier in the week..hes not on the roster anymore..i was wondering why they were sending up a stud varsity guy...this is moeller of Cincinnati junior varsity team

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.