Holiday Tournaments

WadeDuPont

Last year the Mooresville Holiday Classic had a total of 35 state qualifiers.  This included 21 place winners and SIX state champions. 

This year the field has Several returning state qualifiers, placers and two state champions.  It will be great wrestling from beginning to end.  

December 27th and 28th. 

15 hours ago, Mattyb said:

It kills me that nobody in Avon comments or cares about EMD and this dude trolls our team like crazy. Why the hate pal? 

Over the years I have met some great people from down there and not one has said anything negative to me about our fans or our kids. Furthermore, we have never posted that you will fail or any other negativity (that also goes for all other teams also). Sure we get nuts on this board, but it’s all in fun.  

Your tournament is great. Just think that we can get our tops dogs some good exposure in Ohio. Sorry that it is the same day as your great tourney. My son won it before and i was super proud. 

On a personal note I really wanted the 6th seed so we could wrestle you guys... Not because we hate your kids... because it would be a good match. 

I don’t mean to get deep about an anymomous troll poster... but man!!! You are kinda reaching stalker status. 

Relax, man.  Just giving you county guys a hard time.  Like you said, all in fun.

6 hours ago, MD92 said:

Relax, man.  Just giving you county guys a hard time.  Like you said, all in fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....................MD92 is afraid of the Pit being brought back and is sorry to MattyB just at the mention of the #POM by our legal counsel and a half Dilly !!!! 

good luck to all kids wrestling over these next few weeks no matter where they are at including the studs in #TheCounty and #TheDirtySouth (Evansville kids) 

7 hours ago, Coach Mikesell said:

Last year the Mooresville Holiday Classic had a total of 35 state qualifiers.  This included 21 place winners and SIX state champions. 

This year the field has Several returning state qualifiers, placers and two state champions.  It will be great wrestling from beginning to end.  

December 27th and 28th. 

And you could have a Champ and Runner Up Final at 52

18 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

And you could have a Champ and Runner Up Final at 52

Are you talking about Lee (of course) and Rutter?? Unless a team that wasnt in it last year joined he is who im guessing you are talking about. I don't know much about Rutter except he has qualified twice. Are you saying he is good enough to beat Lamore,Stroud,Calhoun, and/or Conley?? I respect your wrestling knowledge is why im asking. 

Edited by Wrestling4EVER

2 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

The brackets I have seen have Lee at 52 and hunt in the same class as of now

Oh wow!  Now i see. That would be nice.. i dont think hunt is close to Lee's level but hes as close as anyone near his weight except maybe Kasper. But id still like to see someone make Lee break a sweat. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.