Pin Chain

Mattyb

1 hour ago, Mattyb said:

#TheCountyTMZ is reporting that a PHAT pin Chain was spotted at the Avon O-reana tonight, during the Avon vs. HSE dual. It has been reported that it once belonged to legendry rappers Run DMC! 

We are reaching out to Team Garcia for details.

#GrowTheSport

It was “Tricky” getting that Runs Chain threw #TheCounty Security but once inside “Its Like That” Avon rolled thur like the “Kings of Rock” with 6 Str8 pins . Run himself would be proud cause it’s like that and that’s the way it is . #AvonPinChain

Edited by TeamGarcia

• 2 weeks later...

What teams have followed Miami U (football) and Ohio State (wrestling) and have a Pin Chain they are passing around this season?  Let's see some pics

Do you like the idea of a pin chain for your team (fun for the kids, maybe extra motivation to pin) or do you hate the idea of a pin chain?

PRETTY GOOD ARTICLE:  Ohio State's Pin Chain is Secret Weapon

IMG_5703-14g6rfc-768x512.jpg

Perry has a sweet pin chain! 

We have one that we used in one dual. 

Its all in fun. Wrestling is tough as hell. If the kids like it, and have a little more fun than usual with it... then do it. 

Just curious... for those tha take issue with it.... why? We already live in an era that I consider over sensitive. Should we be concerned for the kid that got stuck? Again... just curious? 

I think most people that take issue with it not because it make the other guy feel bad, but because it's showmanship

I'm a bit older and have to say, I am more of a "Barry Sanders flip the ball to the ref" kind of guy than a "Cam Newton Dab / Terrell Owens Sharpie" kind of guy.  That said, it is a different era and as long as it's in fun and not intentionally showing the opponent up, I have no problem with it.

The HS generation has been raised on 10 second highlights in social media, and the pin chain fits well into that style

PS thanks for moving the thread Joe, didn't see or forgot the other one was there

Edited by base

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.