Results-We can do better

decbell1

44 minutes ago, decbell1 said:

It is 2017. We need more than final score. Post results people-come on

As a member of the IHSWCA Team State Seeding Committee-those 36 teams need to be posting full results-what we have seen so far just isn't acceptable!

Word! 

56 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

I will update mine when i get home from this 3 hour bouncey bus ride.

Certainly within reason to expect even a day, but I just entered 50+ duals from Track that didn’t even make it from last weekend-some of them involving team state teams 

1 hour ago, regionrat1 said:

I have not seen a result in da times yet. Either da coaches aren't sendin deem in or da ain't publishing deem. Either way not good. 

With a December 23 Team State date, there ain’t much time to form an opinion on some of these new teams. I’ve been combing the times but they haven’t done much since that opening list of guys to watch 

48 minutes ago, decbell1 said:

With a December 23 Team State date, there ain’t much time to form an opinion on some of these new teams. I’ve been combing the times but they haven’t done much since that opening list of guys to watch 

Don't you worry.  Portage will have all of our results posted for you, typically within 15 minutes of our last match being completed on a given day.  I went on this rant last year that TW makes it real easy to just print the box score of the event.  Hope people actually start doing it soon.

4 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

It would be nice to have em here all the data is useful for us to rank guys because we always get "Johnny beat Mikey at the North invite" and we won't know that because the results are not posted 

Alright Fabio how many Johny's and Mikey's are there really?? You are aged beyond your years.  

Edited by V and M's Dad

On 11/25/2017 at 5:10 PM, decbell1 said:

It is 2017. We need more than final score. Post results people-come on

As a member of the IHSWCA Team State Seeding Committee-those 36 teams need to be posting full results-what we have seen so far just isn't acceptable!

A quick reminder on who the 36 teams are for team state?

On 11/25/2017 at 9:09 PM, Wrestling Scholar said:

DECBELL1 is right.  Lets try to promote the sport.  How are you going to grow fans by keeping news in the dark.

I thought it was all part of the master game plan. 

Edited by 1prouddad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.