Too Much

Regionrat1

All right gents take it easy on da fixins tomorrow. Get up and get a 4 miler in. Go to da basement and do some shadow wraslin. Deen you can have some fixin - no seconds on desert.

I can remember not havin a thanks givin for about 9 years. Always havin a tournament on da weekend following. Makes you real tough watchin every one else eat.

Well my wraslin friends have a safe and happy bird day. Tonight is amateur night so use da UBER - headin down to the Industrial Strip after my shift. Lots of talent dare !!! 

5 hours ago, sslaymon said:

Franklin Central use to go to that torunament too. Made thanksgiving dinners awful for us. 

Yup we wrestled you guys there.. that was a solid tournament.. y'all team was tough with you Bobby, nate newport,  Jake to name a few..I wrestled a kid named marlin I believe ..my friends make fun because I can remember a crap ton from those days lol.. I I can't remember if it was you or your brother that was beating Jesse Merk at SS.. had the legs in and got pulled under and was ticked off bad ..I wrestled Jerry Gordon from Lawrence Central that year the ticket round right after that if I remember correctly

4 hours ago, mikemorgan said:

We had to set up mats and cut weight on thanksgiving. And make weight 2 days in a row.

Yea we had like 6  home invitationals with 4 mats every time at New Castle.. carrying those mats up and down the field house steps blew big ones,  I feel your pain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.