Yorktown coach retiring at end of season

base

Trent,

Just want to give a big thank you for everything you have done for wrestling in the state of Indiana, as well as allowing me to begin my own coaching career. The three seasons I spent coaching at Yorktown were a great experience where I truly learned how to be an effective coach and mentor in this great sport. Congrats on a great career and I'll be seeing you at Semi-State in February! 

Logan Lee  

Coach McCormick will certainly be missed in the wrestling community.  From holding the PrimeTime Wrestling Camps to hosting the MS State Duals, he always seemed to be trying to improve the quality and opportunities for the wrestling kids in Indiana.  We have typically been in the opposing corners and he has always been competitive, yet respectful.  Ty was able to be part of his team this Fall in PA and we got a chance to be in his corner for once.  He is a total class act and you can really tell he does it for the kids and not for his own ego.  Best of luck to the Yorktown team this year and whatever comes next in life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.