Sign in to follow this  
Wade McClurg

Roncalli Elementary & Middle School Duals

We currently have 1 opening for December 17th in both the Elementary and Middle School Divisions!   

We have 2 openings for January 14th Elementary Duals, and 1 Opening for January 14th Middle School Duals!

Contact Wade McClurg if you are interested in bringing a team.   317-501-8306  wrestling@roncalli.org

Coaches and Clubs,

I wanted to extend a last minute invite to our event this Sunday that will be held in the main gym at Roncalli High School.   

We have room for 1 more middle school team (6-8) and 1 more elementary team (K-6) for this event.   If you are interested in one or both of those slots please contact me.  317-501-8306 or email me back here.

If you don't have enough interest for a team, but have some guys that want to get some mat time......  We will have the option for you to enter as an independent.  We will weigh you in and place you on a team and get 3-5 guaranteed matches still with quality coaching!   So, if you have kids that want to come wrestle but not enough to field a team, please send them for both elementary and middle school divisions.   Independents we will charge $10 per kid.  There will be a place at the front admissions table when you walk in to register as an independent.   I need you to email at wrestling@roncalli.org  your name, approximate weight, and grade if you want to be entered as an independent prior to Sunday.

Weigh ins are from 10:00-11:00am Sunday morning, and wrestling is set to start at 12:00pm.   We plan to be finished wrestling by 6:00pm.   

Thanks and Good Luck This Season!

Just wanted to say a big Thanks to Wade and Roncalli for having this elem & MS team dual with the format allowing kids not on teams come and be free agents to fill spots on teams missing a kid here or there.  I took my 2 boys (1 elem and 1 MS) and they each got at least 4 matches and the elem kid got 5.  Things moved smooth and fast and it was a great place to get some good competition and mat time for all who were there.  Thanks again.