Brayton Lee 8pm TONIGHT

Y2CJ41

Hey Fabio,

Obviously you have an inside connection, so I will ask you.  What sold him on Minnesota?  Was it the strong recruiting class they had with Gable, a specific practice partner he wanted to work with, a connection with a coach on staff, or even an academic program.  With guys like him and Parris, who can pretty much go wherever they want, it's cool to hear these things.  

20 hours ago, leaveitonthemat said:

Hey Fabio,

Obviously you have an inside connection, so I will ask you.  What sold him on Minnesota?  Was it the strong recruiting class they had with Gable, a specific practice partner he wanted to work with, a connection with a coach on staff, or even an academic program.  With guys like him and Parris, who can pretty much go wherever they want, it's cool to hear these things.  

You mean you did not get all of this information from the incredible live stream that was provided ???   #WiesjahProductions     LOL !!!  

I kid I kid Nick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.