Sign in to follow this  
Y2CJ41

Brayton Lee 8pm TONIGHT

Great they did get my nomination for "National Super Smile of the Year!" Way to go Brayton, with a little time developing those cheek muscles you can bring the title back to Brownsburg.  

12 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

Ole McIntosh from Portage signed to a goffer too _ 

Nick........he means Kasper is going to MN also

Hey Fabio,

Obviously you have an inside connection, so I will ask you.  What sold him on Minnesota?  Was it the strong recruiting class they had with Gable, a specific practice partner he wanted to work with, a connection with a coach on staff, or even an academic program.  With guys like him and Parris, who can pretty much go wherever they want, it's cool to hear these things.  

20 hours ago, leaveitonthemat said:

Hey Fabio,

Obviously you have an inside connection, so I will ask you.  What sold him on Minnesota?  Was it the strong recruiting class they had with Gable, a specific practice partner he wanted to work with, a connection with a coach on staff, or even an academic program.  With guys like him and Parris, who can pretty much go wherever they want, it's cool to hear these things.  

You mean you did not get all of this information from the incredible live stream that was provided ???   #WiesjahProductions     LOL !!!  

I kid I kid Nick