ITS TIME FOR ME TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE KIDS!

Fabio Jr.

Hey all I don't wanna take a bunch of time I know the seasons just started and the Magazine is right around the corner. Not to mention all the college opens starting its a grerat weekend for wrestling. But I will be using this weekend to raise money for Rileys Childrens Hospital. Last year I made $240 for them and would like to try and double that this year. I will be streaming video games on twitch.tv/nickydubz for a about 8 hrs over the next 3 days starting at around 8pm. You do not need to watch to be involved all I ask is that you take a look at this here link and donate to a good cause. Donatations can be made till December 31st so dont feel obligated to do it today if funds are tight. All funds raised go to Riley and are tax delectable. I appreciate the time you took to read this and hope you can make a contribution. 

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=280357

Much love to all that have donated over the weekend I really do appreciate your generosity! If you missed out dont fret you can still donate till the end of the year. Riley Hospital has done a lot for Kids in Indiana and I am sure helped a few wrestlers along the way.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.