East Chicago semi state rankings

ontherise219

Hobart should have 1 kid in every weight represented in the rankings - and in some instances their JV kid should be ranked as well.  

Thats a journey into the mind of Brickfor6 - haha ! 

You know rankings don't matter - although they are fun to debate and motivate !  

These postings at 12:00 am are keeping me up late though ! 

17 minutes ago, Bigyusm said:

Hobart should have 1 kid in every weight represented in the rankings - and in some instances their JV kid should be ranked as well.  

Thats a journey into the mind of Brickfor6 - haha ! 

You know rankings don't matter - although they are fun to debate and motivate !  

These postings at 12:00 am are keeping me up late though ! 

No just basing my oppinion off of last years head to heads. Not freestyle tourneys or a practice....

1. Kris Rumph Portage 12

2. Manzona Bryant Culver Military Academes 10

3. Ian Dembowski Valparaiso 12

4. Ahzur Ursery Merrillville 12

5. Preston Risner Penn 11

6. Jake Burford Crown Point 11

7.  Ty Watson Delphi 12

8. Zander Henderson Caston 12

Edited by ontherise219

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, brickfor6 said:

No just basing my oppinion off of last years head to heads. Not freestyle tourneys or a practice....

The problem is Brickfor6 just isn't happy that OntheRise has more Harrison kids ranked than Hobart.

52 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Yea,  Harrison would love that.  But they filled there schedule up with the Team State duals.  Too bad they couldn't wrestle there.

33 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

Hopefully they do alright and not get hurt (beat) too bad...and maybe do better than 39th at state.. stay classy wrestling scholar.

The Greatest Rivalry that Never Was....

42 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

Hopefully they do alright and not get hurt (beat) too bad...and maybe do better than 39th at state.. stay classy wrestling scholar.

Brickfor6,  I know Harrison will at least finish in the top 12 in the dual state this year.  Where do you think Hobart will finish?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.