Who's #1 Flo Breakdown (B. Lee & J.Lee)

MattM

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/62403-who-s-1-the-complete-dual-breakdown#.WdQ1G0EpCEc

152: #2 Brayton Lee (Green) vs #6 Justin McCoy (Black)

Unfortunately, we won't get to see Brayton Lee wrestle for the No. 1 spot. But he will get a Pennsylvania state champ in Justin McCoy, who will be a late fill in for the injured Will Lewan. Lee is an elite athlete who is adept at getting his opponent's legs off the ground. Even with McCoy potentially having the crowd behind him, Lee could be difficult to stop once he gets on a roll. I'm not predicting a major, but this could be our biggest margin of the night.

The pick: Lee 11-6 McCoy

160: #1 David Carr (Black) vs. #2 Joe Lee (Green)

Mike Mal and I are on the same page with Joe Lee, that his path to victory lies in volume shooting.  

(See Lee's Behind the Dirt)

David Carr is wrestling in his second straight WNO, and Mike breaks down some other big matches he's been in.

(See Carr's Behind the Dirt)

The only time these two met in folkstyle was the Super 32 quarters in 2015, won by Carr 7-5. Give me the same score this time around.

The pick: Carr 7-5 Lee

Edited by MattM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.