Getting this site on sprint network

Mattyb

13 hours ago, DLane said:

I have no issues when on sprint LTE or WiFi 

Now your just showing off Danny. You got the best weather and the best phone service... and we are all stuck up here in good ol Indiana. Look forward to seeing you guys at super 32. #TheCounty reunion

Edited by Mattyb

Switched to at&t.... got 2 for 1 iPhone 8s (4 total). Free hbo forever (if you have direct tv). $25 off your direct tv per month for life and 50 meg internet service for $30 a month ($40 after a year). Saved money on tv service and internet. Paying about the same for cell.  Unlimited text, talk, and data. They also paid my fees to ditch sprint ($1,900)! 

Best of all..... I can see this site where and when I want! 

#DitchSprint

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Switched to at&t.... got 2 for 1 iPhone 8s (4 total). Free hbo forever (if you have direct tv). $25 off your direct tv per month for life and 50 meg internet service for $30 a month ($40 after a year). Saved money on tv service and internet. Paying about the same for cell.  Unlimited text, talk, and data. They also paid my fees to ditch sprint ($1,900)! 

Best of all..... I can see this site where and when I want! 

#DitchSprint

That's one heck of an advertising pitch. Wonder how much Joe will charge you for that ad space?

Glad you have access though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.