Sign in to follow this  
Mattyb

Getting this site on sprint network

Anyone else have sprint? I can pull up the site on my phone when using wifi. I cannot pull up the site on my phone when I'm using the sprint network (not connected to wifi). Anyone else having the same experience? 

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, DLane said:

I have no issues when on sprint LTE or WiFi 

Now your just showing off Danny. You got the best weather and the best phone service... and we are all stuck up here in good ol Indiana. Look forward to seeing you guys at super 32. #TheCounty reunion

Edited by Mattyb

Switched to at&t.... got 2 for 1 iPhone 8s (4 total). Free hbo forever (if you have direct tv). $25 off your direct tv per month for life and 50 meg internet service for $30 a month ($40 after a year). Saved money on tv service and internet. Paying about the same for cell.  Unlimited text, talk, and data. They also paid my fees to ditch sprint ($1,900)! 

Best of all..... I can see this site where and when I want! 

#DitchSprint

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Switched to at&t.... got 2 for 1 iPhone 8s (4 total). Free hbo forever (if you have direct tv). $25 off your direct tv per month for life and 50 meg internet service for $30 a month ($40 after a year). Saved money on tv service and internet. Paying about the same for cell.  Unlimited text, talk, and data. They also paid my fees to ditch sprint ($1,900)! 

Best of all..... I can see this site where and when I want! 

#DitchSprint

That's one heck of an advertising pitch. Wonder how much Joe will charge you for that ad space?

Glad you have access though. 

2 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Do we mention your name so you get commission? 

They just pi$$ed me off so bad. I want people to switch.... but yes I did research if there was a referral program... but had no luck finding one.