Did anyone notice a few guys missing in the ihpo?

Jdhomes

12 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

Good for brayton lee...

another example of a post that would qualify for using a "dis-like" button.

I realize we can't tell inflection from a post but this one screams of not being very nice.

Be mad at Joe for posting that not the kid he posted about.  

#TheCounty  #PainTrain

Edited by JMILL
update

I don't think that was directed towards Brayton 

- Who can be mad at Joe ? Dude might tell people how he thinks , you might not agree , but plain and simple he is a huge proponent of the sport and helping kids. 

Joe I'll take a check mailed to me for those

nice comments.  Haha 

Just now, littell said:

Brayden littell was having some personal issues that he needed to deal with and grades were not where they needed to be but will come in strong for the season

Now that's a stand up dad right there ! Wish more parents would hold the kids and their grades to this standard ! 

Damn I'm on a run of nice comments - I need to go yell at my son.  

2 hours ago, JMILL said:

another example of a post that would qualify for using a "dis-like" button.

I realize we can't tell inflection from a post but this one screams of not being very nice.

Be mad at Joe for posting that not the kid he posted about.  

#TheCounty  #PainTrain

I am not mad at B.Lee OR meant any disrespect to him. 

I probably should have said, This ACT test was very important to our 2 wrestlers that they were studying non stop all last week and the week before. Again, I probably should have clarified why these 2 guys were not there. 1 of them is #1 in their class and the other is top 15.

I respect joe a ton, and he knows that. Also, can't be mad at the kids for putting school work first. 

#DaRegion

Edited by brickfor6

19 hours ago, brickfor6 said:

I am not mad at B.Lee OR meant any disrespect to him. 

I probably should have said, This ACT test was very important to our 2 wrestlers that they were studying non stop all last week and the week before. Again, I probably should have clarified why these 2 guys were not there. 1 of them is #1 in their class and the other is top 15.

I respect joe a ton, and he knows that. Also, can't be mad at the kids for putting school work first. 

#DaRegion

Brickfor6, great post and I hope the best for the 2 wrestlers you are referring to both academically and athletically !!!!

but the # at end was personal and over the top !!!!  (LOL)

23 minutes ago, TripleB said:

I text Joe last week and asked him to remove my name from the Stud List, I was worried my urine sample would pop and didn't IHPO's name marred in controversy, apologies to all. 

or..................was it the cut to get down to weight that had you worried ???   #BigFella  I got a pic of a younger TripleB but can't seem to get it to copy and paste in here as even it says the file is too big !!!!  I will send to joe and see if he can post it somehow

well.............I guess that is what I get for asking for Joe to help me with something !!!

Edited by JMILL

9 hours ago, TripleB said:

I text Joe last week and asked him to remove my name from the Stud List, I was worried my urine sample would pop and didn't IHPO's name marred in controversy, apologies to all. 

They no longer test for excessive levels of chicken grease and wing sauce.  

2 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

I was also not present....I was hanging out with MY SUPER HOT GIRLFRIEND!

He has only been waiting 28 yrs. to make a post like this, but at last congrats buddy !!!!!  

And for all those out there that may be skeptics I have seen a pic and there is no way he could get a pic of a girl and say that is his GF if it wasn't actually his GF right ?????  

I mean that would take some sort of interweb using genius right ????.......wait a minute.............

congrats............we will just chalk it up as another victory for #TheCounty & #PainTrain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.