Thank You Louis Rosbottom

Coach McCormick

It is my understanding that Keith Davison is the new ISWA chairman.  I first want  to congratulate Keith on his new position and wish him the best of luck.

I would like to thank Louis Rosbottom for everything he, and his wife Sharon, have done for the ISWA over the years.  Their dedication and devotion to Indiana wrestling is immeasurable.   I had the privilege of sitting on the ISWA board of directors for roughly 8 years (a number of years ago) with the Rosbottom's.  When you start looking at the ISWA's annual budget meeting, services, programs, the ISWA office, trips, coaches, tournament management, etc, etc, etc, the ISWA is a HUGE undertaking and the Rosbottom's have been a positive influence and driving force behind all of these operations for many years. 

Thank you Louis for your servant leadership style of management.  Indiana wrestling wouldn't be where it is today without everything you and Sharon have done with the ISWA.

Regards,

Trent McCormick

Yorktown Wrestling

And in spite of all the responsibilities, time commitment and doubtless frustration at dealing with coaches, wrestlers and parents who all want their way NOW, I can't remember a time when Louis didn't greet me with a warm smile and a handshake. Great guy, great family. Thanks, indeed for all you have done!

Dave Cloud

Louis, it was my pleasure working with you. Whether discussing Team trips or setting up numerous ISWA events, you would not only lend an ear, you would lend a hand. I have nothing but the deepest respect for you and I considered it a privilege to serve under your leadership.

Mike McCarthy III

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.