Rest In Peace Tim Ayersman

Kyle Ayersman

As some of you may already know my father Tim Ayersman passed away Sunday afternoon. My father was the biggest supporter of me, Lake Central, Purdue, and now Brownsburg. He loved Indiana wrestling and everything that went with it. Vistation will be tomorrow (Wednesday the 13th) from 3-8 at Kish Funeral Home in Munster, Indiana. If everyone could send a few prayers towards my family we would greatly appreciate it. 

He loved getting on Indianamat just to see what was going on after I graduated from high school. 

Lastly, contrary to to popular belief, my father was not "Buttdrag" as some of you thought.

Kyle Ayersman

I had the honor of getting to know Tim when Kyle was on the Middle School Duals team.  From that moment on he always stopped and spoke with me every time he saw me and he remembered every conversation we ever had.   

Kyle,

Words cannot begin to explain how sorry I am for your loss. I remember almost every interaction I had with your father, & 'passionate' about the sport does not do him justice - he lived for the sport & watching you compete.

On behalf of Roncalli High School & the Rebel Wrestling Foundation, we are sincerely sorry for your loss. We will continue to keep you & your family in our thoughts & prayers. 

Riley McClurg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.