Ball state university wrestling club

Victor

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Just wondering if anybody knows if ball state is making any moves towards having a wrestling program. 

Is this dude really a kid... and why is he posting at midnight on a Sunday? Your a funny kid and make me laugh.... but dude!!! Go to bed and school young fella. 

2 hours ago, raven150 said:

Those shirts are pretty nice. Are you able to pass on the vendor info that made them?

I'm not sure it ever made it past the concept stage.  From what I recall someone associated with the program had a buddy that did the design about 5 years ago.  His name is at the bottom corner of the image.  But I don't know if any actually got produced.   If someone can figure out some similar design for a shirt I'd be down for buying a couple of them.   

There will be an ALL CALL for athletes to join the CARDINAL WRESTLING CLUB within the next 2 weeks.

The CWC officers are meeting next Thursday to discuss the upcoming season activities and the direction to take the organization. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully they can keep a decent number out and putting forth a good effort.  They started to have a active club team a few years back but then some of the leadership graduated and I thing they have trouble keeping a faculty sponsor.  Good luck to them in getting things going again.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.