Sign in to follow this  
battlingbraves

Girls H.S. Wrestling

Southport would be interested in hosting in the future. Get in contact with me if you are looking for a large Indianapolis site. Can put 6 mats down in one gym with enough space for all spectators and wrestlers to be in the stands. Ask anyone that was at Fresh/Soph. State last year. It turned out really well. Huge thanks to Mark Durham and Southport Administration!

2 hours ago, anskinne said:

Southport would be interested in hosting in the future. Get in contact with me if you are looking for a large Indianapolis site. Can put 6 mats down in one gym with enough space for all spectators and wrestlers to be in the stands. Ask anyone that was at Fresh/Soph. State last year. It turned out really well. Huge thanks to Mark Durham and Southport Administration!

Yes the freshman sophomore state was ran great!  I have no problem going back there for a meet there. 

Posted (edited)

I absolutely agree. Southport was one of the schools I have been mentioning. I used to watch the Boys State Wrestling Championships there in the 70's perfect place. 

Edited by Ironbear

Sign in to follow this