Carmel USA Wrestling Elementary and Middle School Duals

Ed Pendoski

CUSAWC is hosting Elementary and Middle School Duals tournaments on Nov 19th, Dec 10, and Dec 17th.  Elementary duals will start at 9:00am and Middle School duals will start at 2:00.

Our goals for these tournament is to help provide a place for guys to get quality matches in a dual meet setting before the start of individual tournaments in Jan.  We have run these in the past and have had great success getting 4-5 duals (and plenty of exhibition matches!) in around 4 hours.  

Elementary weights are:

40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 68, 72, 76, 80, 85, 95, 105, 105+

CUSAWC Elementary Duals 1116.docx (1).docx

Middle School weights are:

80, 90, 97, 104, 111, 118, 125, 135, 145, 155, 170, 190, 190+

We are looking for 3-5 teams for each age division for each of the dates.  Please contact Coach Pendoski if you are interested in bringing a team, or if you have any questions.

ed.pendoski@carmelusawrestling.org

CUSAWC MS Duals 1116.docx (1).docx

Coach,

I emailed you the flyer.  Let me know if you have any questions.  

We enjoy our dual stuff early in the season.  It's a chance for our guys to compete as a team, get some matches, and out the door.  It's also great for our newer parents (OK, great for me as a parent too!) to say we compete from 9-noon.  

If anyone knows the answer to, "what time will the tourney end", please let me know!  I've struggled answering that one for 23 years now!

I know it's very early in the process, but we've gotten much more feedback that we thought we would in August.

I'm going to keep a list here of openings for each division on each day

Nov 19th: elementary 3 spots left  Middle school: 2 spots left

Dec 10: elementary 2 spots left Middle school 3 spots left

Dec 17th: elementary 3 spots left, Middle school 3 spots

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.