Upcoming ISWA Elections

Y2CJ41

The rumor mill is swirling that there might be some heated contests for this year's ISWA elections. I believe we will know who is on the ballot for chairman(basically CEO/President), both vice presidents, secretary, and treasurer.

Hopefully an ISWA representative will be able to help us out to who is in the running and the whole voting process. I believe a vote will be taken at the annual meeting on September 10th by each club, but am not 100% certain.

13 minutes ago, Bigyusm said:

So is this mandatory meeting for club tournament dates on Sept 10 ? I hope not - I have a tournament to attend that day. 

Yes, the meeting is the same day as a small tournament up north. Unfortunately we are pretty much stuck on the week after Labor day due to a severe hotel shortage the week before. For the ISWA to change their date it would take an amendment to the by-laws and a vote.

Well I guess I won't be going to that meeting after all. 

We have 2 very talented wrestlers in that little tourney in Ft Wayne.  

I'm gonna see if one of the other coaches can attend the meeting - 

We we're gonna bring 3 , but my goon broke his wrist Friday.  I'm just looking forward to shigs n pit again - the wrestling is just a bonus. Ha 

23 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

JMill would be a great VP, right along the lines of Al Gore, Joe Biden, Dan Quayle, and Dick Cheney.

I have to assume there is a joke and an attempted burn in this somewhere.........................just not sure where !!!

I will not be 2nd fiddle to anyone, nobody puts baby in the corner !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.