Sign in to follow this  
Y2CJ41

Upcoming ISWA Elections

The rumor mill is swirling that there might be some heated contests for this year's ISWA elections. I believe we will know who is on the ballot for chairman(basically CEO/President), both vice presidents, secretary, and treasurer.

Hopefully an ISWA representative will be able to help us out to who is in the running and the whole voting process. I believe a vote will be taken at the annual meeting on September 10th by each club, but am not 100% certain.

So is this mandatory meeting for club tournament dates on Sept 10 ? I hope not - I have a tournament to attend that day. 

13 minutes ago, Bigyusm said:

So is this mandatory meeting for club tournament dates on Sept 10 ? I hope not - I have a tournament to attend that day. 

Yes, the meeting is the same day as a small tournament up north. Unfortunately we are pretty much stuck on the week after Labor day due to a severe hotel shortage the week before. For the ISWA to change their date it would take an amendment to the by-laws and a vote.

Well I guess I won't be going to that meeting after all. 

We have 2 very talented wrestlers in that little tourney in Ft Wayne.  

I'm gonna see if one of the other coaches can attend the meeting - 

We we're gonna bring 3 , but my goon broke his wrist Friday.  I'm just looking forward to shigs n pit again - the wrestling is just a bonus. Ha 

23 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

JMill would be a great VP, right along the lines of Al Gore, Joe Biden, Dan Quayle, and Dick Cheney.

I have to assume there is a joke and an attempted burn in this somewhere.........................just not sure where !!!

I will not be 2nd fiddle to anyone, nobody puts baby in the corner !!!

Sign in to follow this