Congrats to Trizton Carson

The 170 pound soon be Danville junior recieved one of the only 4 Black Hats given at J Robs 28 day intensive camp out of hundreds of wrestlers...He graduated with over a perfect score gaining 10 positive ratings during camp and ran his 15 miles in 2 hours and 6 minutes...very proud of this young man who is like a nephew to me and glad he represented Indiana so well during a challenging but life changing experience!  Look for big things the next 2 years and beyond out of this fine young man!  He's had a very productive off season winning Nuway and Indy nationals while wrestling on dual national teams and gaining valuable knowledge for the future.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Trizton is a great kid, represents Danville, Contenders WA both well and its a little known fact that he was once a wild card used for the Brownsburg WC a few years before they won the elementary Team State Championship '16.   I like to think it was that time with JMILL that shaped him into the stud he has become today !!!!   LOL

Good luck this season man and #CWA #Dominate

2 hours ago, JMILL said:

Trizton is a great kid, represents Danville, Contenders WA both well and its a little known fact that he was once a wild card used for the Brownsburg WC a few years before they won the elementary Team State Championship '16.   I like to think it was that time with JMILL that shaped him into the stud he has become today !!!!   LOL

Good luck this season man and #CWA #Dominate

He needs to come to BB open room and get some more JMILL shape up... he comes and stays with me on weekends through out the month.. I've gotta 14x14 mat and treadmill in my garage... thanks for the kind words he's really pushing himself to get to bankers life next 2 years and will give it hell when he does! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.