Fargo Greco

MattM

10 hours ago, GrecoCoach said:

Congrats to the All-Americans!

Not sure if this has been discussed, but why did Fargo start with Freestyle before Greco?

From what I heard the thought was it would encourage more studs to try Greco.  Under the previous system some do these studs skipped Greco to preserve themselves for Freestyle.  By putting Freestyle first they felt those some same studs would now give Greco a try since Freestyle has finished.  Greco numbers are just slightly down but nothing big, but no word yet on if there was a noticeable increase in double participation.   

Edited by MattM

Junior Greco

L. Davison will AA.  Placement not yet determined. 

The rest of the remaining Juniors were eliminated right before placement.  

Edited by MattM

6 minutes ago, Caleb Spires said:

Pokorney's progression the last two years has been outstanding. I'm sure having the Davison's as drill partners has to help, but he has been doing incredible.

Dude has always been a stud. I think that he won multiple iswa triple crowns as a little guy. Pretty sure that he won a usaw national title also. He then rolled around with the New Jersey scorpions national team from about 5th grade to high school. The kid has been a force at the national level for a long time. Great kid that doesn't say a whole lot. Just kicks butt. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.