Darren Elkins this weekend

Ed Pendoski

It's not talked about here often on this discussion board as others, but Darren Elkins has had quite the UFC career.  If you get a chance to watch Darren's last fight, you might be able to understand how tough of a guy Darren really is.  I watched the fight from my sofa with my wife, and to be honest.  I was hoping the ref would stop it because I can't see a situation where Darren would quit and I was worried for his safety........and 5 min later he knocks the guys out to get what some have called one of the best comebacks in the history of UFC.

Darren has his biggest fight of his career this Saturday on Fox if you get a chance to watch a fellow Hoosier as Co-Main event for UFC Fight Night.  

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
15 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

I see Elkins is finally back on the card this weekend. Where’s he been? Hurt? Where my #PortagePeople @??

He had a series of loses that pushed him from being a big part of PPV cards for a bit.  He fought on several of the Fight Night Cards in the last few years including twice on the ESPN cards last year.  

Edited by MattM

24 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

Not a big mma guy but every time I see him I respect him more. Incredible. He was done and just destroyed that dude.

How’d he lose 4 in a row? 

I can’t recall much of the details, but I do know most were judges decision. 

• 2 years later...