Fargo Juniors

MattM

B. Lee finishes 3rd with a 4-3 win over Lloyd of  MN.  Lee had some solid wins against top 20 nationally ranked guys in the tournament.  

Edited by MattM

J. Lee  finishes 3rd with a win over Kharchlava of OH by pre-match injury default.  Joe also had some solid wins against top 20 nationally ranked guys this week.  His only blemish came at the hands of Cadet World Bronze Medalist and this years Junior National Champ D. Carr in a back and forth battle. 

Indiana currently in 6th trying to hold of Michigan to keep the spot   

Someone get Davison updated for me, I'll have to run my oldest to Judo practice before he comes up. 

Edited by MattM

15 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

21-11 win for Davison. 

Thanks for the update.  They put some points up in that match.  

With his win Indiana finishes in 6th place.  2 points short Pennsylvania in 5th.  One of the better Junior Freestyle showings our state has had in recent years.   

9 hours ago, Jayruss said:

How can we get some complete results here ?

Go to FloWrestling

Click the upper left corner and select FloArena

Go to the event

Select Teams in the upper right, scroll to IN then scroll through the wrestlers.  You can also select brackets in the upper middle and sort through them.

http://arena.flowrestling.org/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.