Flo suggests M.Parris & B.Lee will get early recruiting visits from a few top coaches.

MattM

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/58346-where-college-coaches-should-be-at-12-01-tonight#.WVaOQIUpCEc

Flo currently has Parris #2 on the Senior Recruiting Board behind former Indiana resident Gable Stevenson.   Speculation is Oklahoma St and lowa, among other big names, will be hitting Mason up to choose wrestling over football and fill their HWT spot.     

B. Lee is the #16 recruit.  Flo sees Nebraska going after him with the C. Red connection.  They also feel North Carolina State maybe pushing heavy for him. 

Also on Flo's Senior Recruit Board.

#13 J. Lee which is pretty locked in to follow his brother to Penn State.  

#59 Lucas Davison who maybe want to try and follow his brother to Michigan or maybe look at his dads old stomping ground of Wisconsin   

Edited by MattM

I'm surprised Blee is so low on that board after his WTT showing...

Well there are quite a few National heavy hitters on the Top 15 list.  It maybe a little deeper with name recognition than some of the past few years.  

B. Lee is #2 or #3 at his projected weight class of 141/149 behind Teasdale 133/141 and Sasso 141/149.  

If commitments stay where they say they are going, Lee is the #6 uncommitted Senior wrestler.  Parris is #1. 

Edited by MattM

I guess ill say I'm just surprised he's behind Joe. Might be taking the whole breadth of the resume but in the last tournament they were in the same weight in Brayt majored the kid Joe lost to and finished 3rd to his 6th.grand scheme it is what it is just curious to the flo guys reasoning which no one here will know 

Yeah Flo usually does the whole breath of work I've the last year or two for it's regular rankings.  Plus, it doesn't usually budge as much in the summer other than Fargo Results.  Although, I'd put WTT and US open up there with Fargo in terms of pool of talent.  Flo's P4P list usually is a little more potential and guess work than record.  

If B.Lee has a few more good showing over the summer and/or Pre-season I'd say he will move up a little more on the list.  But based on name recognition getting into that top 10 will be a hard to crack without them taking a substantial loss themselves.  

A top middle weight recruit just de-commits from Nebraska and re-opened his search.  This move lends to the speculation that Nebraska maybe putting more focus on B. Lee as the guy they are perusing for their future 149 spot.  

A top middle weight recruit just de-commits from Nebraska and re-opened his search.  This move lends to the speculation that Nebraska maybe putting more focus on B. Lee as the guy they are perusing for their future 149 spot.  

Kendrick Maple on staff doesn't hurt the situation. 

Kendrick Maple on staff doesn't hurt the situation. 

Yes picking him up is a gain for the Huskers, but a loss for the Boilers.   

On a related note Dom Bradley just joined Nebraska a few weeks back.  I wonder if he'd be interested in a training partner from Lawrenceburg.  

Edited by MattM

According to Twitter at least VTech, Michigan, & IU have already visited the Parris homestead.  Hope this is helping him feel the wrestling love over a possible football decision.  

If any coaches are at the B.Lee residence it sounds like they maybe camping out for awhile.  According to Twitter he's currently catching some rays on the beach.  I think Manning could close the deal if he shows up and jumps a shark on water skis.   

Edited by MattM

7 hours ago, TheNextDynasty said:

Just speculation, but I wonder if Jim Harbaugh is referencing Mason in this article. He mentions that they have some one that may want to wrestle too in the 2nd to last sentence.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=What-Jim-Harbaugh-wants-to-see-if-a-player-wants-to-play-a-2nd-sport-in-college

Goodness I hope not. I want to root for Parris at the collegiate level!

4 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Goodness I hope not. I want to root for Parris at the collegiate level!

this would be another example of using the "dislike" comment button if it would have been put on at last update

Go Blue !!!

Edited by JMILL
update

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.