Christian Hunt of Yorktown commits to Army West Point

Congratulations to Christian on his commitment to serve our country and attend the United States Military Academy at West Point! Not only has this kid put hours of diligence on the mat but has made leaps and bounds in the classroom. I'll never forget when a scrawny 106 pounder with an indifference to his GPA told me over the dinner table three years ago that he wanted to go to an Academy and wrestle. Knowing the rigors of that decision, I rolled my eyes but said "well let's go to work." Three years later, I stand corrected. Good things come to kids who work hard in the classroom. Congratulations to Christian and his family, and Go Army!

Congrats Christian hard work pays off. We are very proud to have known you and your family. Looking forward to one more great year with you before you head off. 

#Tiger Pride

#Go Army 

Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you. Yorktown should be very proud. Three back to back to back. Cael, Brad and now Christian.That is a great reflection on the Yorktown program and Coach McCormick. Cathedral has sent the Harvey brothers, Brian has graduated, Ben is still there. Lowell has sent Colton and Avon has sent Gunnar. Can't wait to see who is next. Congrats agian to Christian.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.