Former Floyd Central Wrestler on America Ninja Warrior

bsisson

Tune in or set your DVR to American Ninja Warrior next Monday, July 3rd, at 8pm to watch former Floyd Central Wrestler Brad Spine compete. We don't know how he did but if you've seen any of his videos he probably fared okay. 

19260292_10155337725169484_5732487670247

Edited by bsisson

If I recall correctly he was state runner up to Jose Escobedo his senior year.  

I see he's had a decent arm arm wrestling career as well.  Hope he had some decent results on the show, his arm strength and wrestling background should help him on some of the more difficult climbing obstacles.  

Stinks we didn't get to see his run. He said he fell at the very end of the bar hop right before the warp wall. 

From talking to Brad I believe he will be featured more in the Kansas City finals episode that airs Aug 14th. 

• 1 month later...

Just an update if you are interested.

If you don't go blind from the impending solar eclipse on Monday Aug 21st you can watch Brad Spine on the finals episode of Kansas City that night.

We are told that he should be getting some airtime in this episode.

• 3 weeks later...

I know he didn't get past Stage 1 in Las Vegas because his name isn't on the list of advancers, but did Brad run at all? I skimmed through the two Stage 1 episodes looking for him but didn't see him shown, even in the "while we were away" segments that seemed to cover all the non-aired runs.

Brad made it to the Spider wall were it eventually slipped.  Unfortunately his run did not make the cut even though some people falling on the first obstacle did!!!  I'm sure he will try again next year as he's developed the itch.

As a fun side note every year we head out to Terry Spine's, Brad's dad and one of our youth coaches, house and run an obstacle course through his woods to kick off our season.  I am excited to see what new and crazy obstacles they have for us this year as I know they built some new ones to help Brad train.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.