Disney Duals

Y2CJ41

South is a Columbus East student now.  He transferred there at the start of last year from Jennings County, took his year of JV, and is now eligible for Varsity again.  He made it to Semi-State his Freshman season at JC, so with another year of development since the. I would expect him to have a very successful Junior season.  

I cant verify for sure everyone they have is a Col East wrestler, but they usually try to get their wrestlers oppertunities for the spots first prior to searching for someone to fill the sport.  I know in the the two community divisions you are only allowed a few out of district kids anyway.  All-Star division is more for the mixed teams. 

Carson Brewer is an Avon HS wrestler

Mafia loses on criteria to young guns black.  I heard there was an unsportsmanlike involved.  Bailey and Parris both won in their matches.

Yes.... it was bull. It was a match penalty point, not a team point. That is not criteria typically. If this criteria was not added the mafia would have won the dual (most 6 point wins). There were no team point deductions and matches won was even. 

Edited by Mattyb

Carrol and Columbus both wrestling back in gold pool. If they both win this morning at 8am, they will face each other at 10am. 

Brownsburg rolling in the semis. They have a tough north Florida team this morning at 10 am. I think that they should be favored. Most likely will get a very tough rhino (pa) team in the finals at 2pm.

Our Yorktown Tigers are rolling towards another national title in division 2. 

Btw... it is going to rain again today!

Carrol and Columbus both wrestling back in gold pool. If they both win this morning at 8am, they will face each other at 10am. 

Brownsburg rolling in the semis. They have a tough north Florida team this morning at 10 am. I think that they should be favored. Most likely will get a very tough rhino (pa) team in the finals at 2pm.

Our Yorktown Tigers are rolling towards another national title in division 2. 

Btw... it is going to rain again today!

Is balboa squad still doing well? 

Is balboa squad still doing well? 

Columbus East has lost two pretty close duals and are in the gold pool on the consolation side of the bracket. This team is made up of all Columbus East kids except , Carson Brewer of Avon (170) and Brady Sheperd of Jennings county (hvy).. 

Brownsburg has a real shot of winning this bracket and has looked great so far..  Indiana has been represented well in all of the brackets ..

Brownsburg is beat up... a couple studs out. Will have a tough one against north Florida with some key guys out. 

If Columbus wins and Brownsburg loses this round (10am), they would wrestle at noon. Winner would go on to third and fourth place match. 

Carroll takes a loss this morning and has been released to check out the rainy parks. Nice run by that team. 

Brownsburg and Columbus both go down! 

Columbus wrestling for 7th at 2pm

Brownsburg wrestling back.

Yorktown has two more to win it all. 

#TheCountyTMZ south weather bureau is reporting rain again at about 2pm! ...... back to more rainy Harry Potter for me! 

Edited by Mattyb

Columbus East has lost two pretty close duals and are in the gold pool on the consolation side of the bracket. This team is made up of all Columbus East kids except , Carson Brewer of Avon (170) and Brady Sheperd of Jennings county (hvy).. 

Brownsburg has a real shot of winning this bracket and has looked great so far..  Indiana has been represented well in all of the brackets ..

Brewer is an animal!

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Brownsburg finished 3rd I'll tell ya I was real impressed with Silas Allred def will be a multiple time winner. Hes a fun kid to hang with too

Outstanding weekend for the entire squad.  Very much appreciate your confidence and kind words regarding my son.  Thank you for the opportunity you guys provided him this week.  

Edited by Perseverance

I couldn't say enough good things about Team Balboa.  Kids battled hard all duals vs some very tough teams, especially after all the other wrestling we did down here before the duals.  Thanks to Social Circle GA, Manatee FL, and Brandon FL teams and coaches for allowing us to come workout and compete at their schools.  Very coachable and hard working group.  It was nice to see all the Indiana teams compete and do well.  Hope everyone has a safe trip home.

Col. East ends with a good showing...although I really wanted to see them matched up with BB.  They will be solid next year

Rooks 11-1

Rooks 12-0

Combest 12-0

Pollitt 7-5

Schoenegge 11-1

South 9-2

Brownsburg 

Lawhead 11-1

Mills 5-0

Mulkey 12-0

Walton 12-0

---Aldred 12-0--Bryant 10-2---Gardner 7-5

Other notables 

Bailey 9-1

PArris 10-0 

Moran 9-3

Peele 8-4

Warren 9-2

Blubaugh 11-0

Brownsburg finished 3rd I'll tell ya I was real impressed with Silas Allred def will be a multiple time winner. Hes a fun kid to hang with too

He's a man child that is getting stronger to. Match his technique...kid has no quit in him and is a VERY special talent..I still can't believe he just turned 15, unreal.  Hammer on top and  powerful finishes on his takedowns...I look forward to watching Silas in the following years because he's as good in the class room and IS a very likable young man... he's In very good hands with the Blacks and has a good mentor in his father to guide him..Would love  to see Brewer vs Silas  next season at Bankers life if they can prosper through,  that would be a doozy.. the future is bright for Indiana with these studs and I'm just glad that I get The privilege to witness the young guns that could be talked abt long after they graduate and turn heads at the next level..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.