Virginia Beach

Not sure whos all following on line, but Mason Parris just took out #3 (flo ranking at 195) Gavin Hoffman (ohio state commit).  5-2

Crazy scrambles... if you missed it I'm sure flo will have it as a featured match soon. 

Mason's legend continues to grow. 

Trizton carson on outlaws red teched 2x VA state champ and Nhsca freshman 2016 runner up Ethan Martin and Majored d4 3rd placer Checkley from Michigan while wrestling up @182 from his normal weight...A ton of good wrestling aj black lost at the buzzer over #9 ranked flo  Kid..aj lead enitre match and lost on a shakey last second takedown...Allred also beat Bucknell commit stud from Jersey , Sheile

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Did Parris beat Kennerly again?

Yes, had kennerly down 6 or 8 in the 3rd and kennerly thought it would be a good idea to throw a hissy fit punch at mason..he was DQ and restrained (life saved) by his coaches yelling for mason to meet him outside..Mason was literally laughing at him and I quote said "that's the weakest punch ive ever felt" lol..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

I can't thank Brandi Cash and Bryan Bailey enough for all that they do! I made the trip and had the chance to hang with some of Indiana's best wrestling families. Great wrestling and tons of fun on the boardwalk and beach. If you get a chance to make this trip..... come!

Great showing by the Indiana teams. Teams must make the top 32 to wrestle today (day 3). Indiana Highrollers Black and Indiana outlaws black made it in the high school division. Indiana outlaws black ms made it in the middle school division. Indiana outlaws white made it in the elementary division. Indiana high rollers white lost the chance to make top 32 in a 2 point heartbreaker last night (giving up 2 forfeits). 

Tons of Indiana teams here and a handful wrestling for other states teams. I overheard multiple college coaches and scouts say that they are impressed by Indiana wrestling as a whole. 

Great to see a good number of Indiana high school coaches down here also. 

Couldn't believe how he seemed to be holding back to not bust out laughing. Then Mason's roar and super flex pose at him too, was crazy cool.  But they ended up shaking hands in the end.  This is one very healthy rivalry.   Can they see each other again this summer?

In all respect a rivalry implys that both competitors win or have close wars and mason just plain handles kennerly.. this is why he was so frustrated because he can't stop mason or hardly slow him down.. you're right that roar was ferocious lol

Must be a FloPro Subscriber at the moment but here are the two big Parris Matches.  

Bailey HS Courtney hasn't been loaded yet.

Parris vs Kennerly

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/1208084-220-lbs-mason-parris-indiana-high-rollers-vs-brian-kennerly-team-shutt#.WSzYQ4EpCEc

Parris vs  Hoffman

http://www.flowrestling.org/video/1208098-220-lbs-mason-parris-indiana-high-rollers-vs-gavin-hoffman-bison-legend-orange#.WSzYwYEpCEc

Edited by MattM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.