ISWA Summer Trips - coaches list

dstruck

Congratulations to the following coaches for being selected.

there were over 100 applications for these positions, if not selected keep applying - that goes noticed!

Coaches are to contact the team leaders for more trip information

Schoolboy Duals Steve Livingston - Team leader Michael Duckworth - Assistant Team Leader Chad Ulmer (wabash) Thomas Johnson Tyson Skinner Doug Welch     Cadet Duals Team Leader-Corey Graham alex joseph gralan early Brandon Music     Junior Duals Team Leader - Nick Hull Keith Davison Steve Bradley Andrew Nicola   Fargo Junior Team leader - Brady Eppert Cadet Team Leader- Jake O'Neill Danny Struck Thomas Pompei Josh Curry Camden Eppert Matt Coughlin, Keith Davison,  Blake Mauer Angel Escebedo Mike Runyon Doug Welch Nick Hull Leroy Vega Thomas Johnson     Women's Fargo Team Leader - Jason DeLouis

Female Chaperone - Jen Gray

we have a list of alternates per trip - changes do occur!

Edited by dstruck

Thank you ISWA for selecting me as the girls team leader for Fargo this year. For future reference my name is spelled Jason DeLois in case it will be needed for any legal forms. As many of you know women's wrestling has had significant growth over the past decade. We have recently started an Indiana Girls National Team (Indiana Girls Wrestling IGNITES) and look forward to promoting and sponsoring all our Indiana Girls now and in the future. We can be found on Facebook and Instagram under Indiana Girls Wrestling. All information on the team can be found on our website IndianaGirlsWrestling.com. The team will be coached by myself, Coach Chad Fauber River City WC, and Coach Thomas Johnson Warren Wrestling Academy.

Over 70% of the applicants are denied, but yet we have multiple people doing more than one trip. That isn't very encouraging for those applying.

I only saw 3 ppl listed more than once

Keith Davison - could be argued that since his son(s) are likely on both Junior teams he is going to be there anyways

Doug Welch

Nick Hull - isn't Nick the ISWA person responsible for olympic-style wrestling?

I only saw 3 ppl listed more than once

Keith Davison - could be argued that since his son(s) are likely on both Junior teams he is going to be there anyways

Doug Welch

Nick Hull - isn't Nick the ISWA person responsible for olympic-style wrestling?

Thomas Johnson is the 4th.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.