Brayden Lowery

HappyToy

I have personally spent some time around his parents. They are nothing but a class act. Couple of the nicest people that you will ever meet. Not sure the situation, but I am sure that whatever they do will be the right decision for the kid. The kid has not even been wrestling that long. His accomplishments have been awesome. It seems to me that this may be a personal or health issue, and not a wrestling issue. My family would like to wish the kid and his family good luck (in whatever happens). Please don't turn this into something nasty.

At least they still have another quality light-weight Brayden.

I don't think there's any Brayden left there now as far as I know at least not in high school

Wow. Can't wait to hear the PM apologists on this one. Provided the thread don't get locked or nuked. Oh wait..wrong Brayden.

We personally know them the two Brayden have remained friends is not my place to put personal business out there but this has nothing to do with wrestling Roncalli is better equipped to handle Brayden lowerys educational needs

We personally know them the two Brayden have remained friends is not my place to put personal business out there but this has nothing to do with wrestling Roncalli is better equipped to handle Brayden lowerys educational needs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.