NEW CLUB-TERRAZAS WRESTLING ACADEMY

TWAWrestling

I would like to introduce you to the Terrazas Wrestling Academy (TWA).

TWA is a brand new IWSA wrestling Club located in Grant County Indiana! We will host our Practices at Oak Hill High School starting in less then a week on April 18th! For more information about TWA and myself, please check out our website by clicking on the link.  TWA website I believe TWA can be a huge asset to the wrestling community in and around the Grant County area. My goal is to coach and develop the athletes who join TWA as we continue to grow the sport of wrestling in the great state of Indiana.

Recently we have made the change to go with 2 separate practices to include elementary wrestlers (Not updated on the flyer online). 6th grade and younger will start at 6:00 and conclude at 7:30 followed by 7th and up from 7:30-9:00.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself! Athletes can get registration information online on the website or by emailing terrazaswrestlingacademy@gmail.com

You can also follow the club on twitter @TrazWAcademy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.